Information on options for alternative dispute resolution


If you wish to complain about a product or service purchased from us, you may apply for dispute resolution with:

Center for Klageløsning (Centre for Complaint Resolution) under the Danish Competition and Consumer Authority Carl Jacobsens Vej 35, 2500 Valby, Denmark. You can file a complaint via

You can also use the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution platform to file a complaint. This is especially relevant if you are a consumer resident outside Denmark, in another EU member state. File your complaint here –

: When filing a complaint, you must state our email address