#GPK2 – Kinematic Positioning.
Seagull #GPK2 is a dual-band professional grade GNSS receiver which can be utilized in various applications where high precision positioning is required. Typical precision that can be achieved with #GPK2 in RTK mode is – 1 centimeter!
Receiver is capable of tracking and decoding the following satellite signals – GPS L1C/A – L2C, GLONASS L1OF – L2OF, GALILEO E1-B/C – E5b, BEIDOU B1I – B2I. #GPK2 modules can operate as ROVER or BASE – in Real Time Kinematic / Post Processed Kinematic / Moving Baseline modes.
The modules support internal data logging of RAW data for post processing and in LATITUDE/LONGITUDE/ALTITUDE formats. #GPK2 features an onboard EVENT PIN – which can be used to log precise co-ordinates based on camera shutter feedback or other.
- High refresh rate – up to 10Hz MB, 20Hz RTK, 15Hz PPK, 25Hz PVT GNSS
- Concurrent GNSS constellations supported – 4
- High position accuracy – up to 1 cm!
- Internal data logging – RTK / PPK / PVT GNSS
- Event logging – Such as shutter release
- Two operational modes – BASE / ROVER
- Multiple modes – Real Time Kinematic, Post Processed Kinematic, Moving Baseline
- Precise UAV Navigation and data logging!
#GPK2 RTK/PPK/MB SOLUTION
Representation of two #GPK2 modules operating in RTK mode with #RADIO modules used for correction data transmission
What it does
Seagull #GPK2 supports the following functions
- BASE / ROVER ( #GPK2 can operate either as a BASE or ROVER )
- RTK ( Real Time Kinematic navigation rate – up to 20Hz )
- PPK ( Post Processed Kinematic navigation rate – up to 25Hz )
- MB ( Moving Baseline navigation rate – up to 10Hz )
- PVT GNSS ( Non-Kinematic navigation rate – up to 25Hz )
What it supports
The following hardware is supported
- Pixhawk 1 *
- Pixhawk 2.1
- APM 2.6 *
- APM 2.5 *
– all of the Ardupilot / PX4 based FCs’ are supported, as well any FC that is capable of utilizing UBX/NMEA messages for navigation
*navigational rate might be limited on highlighted flight controllers*
What you get
The following is part of this product
- 1 x Seagull #GPK2
- 1 x Dual Band Antenna for #GPK2 ( Default cable length: 5 meters )
- 1 x 16GB micro SD card ( w. fullsize adaptor )
– all the support you could wish for !
Details for Seagull #GPK2
- Ublox ZED-F9P GNSS receiver
- Following signals supported: L1C/A – L2C, L1OF – L2OF, E1-B/C – E5b, B1I – B2I (GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO/BEIDOU)
- Refresh rate: up to 10Hz Moving Baseline, 25Hz Real Time Kinematic, 15Hz RAW (Post Processed Kinematic), 25Hz PVT (UBX Binary)
- Voltage: 3.9 – 12V (5 volts recommended – do NOT exceed 12V!)
- Current draw: 140mA (*average)
- Dimensions: 44.2mm x 46.6mm x 10mm
- Weight: 20g