#IMU – X Y Z.
Seagull #IMU is an inertial measurement module designed for use with #MAP-X2. It enables #MAP-X2 to record inertial data for photos captured. Such extra data will help to increase accuracy and reduce processing times for generating orthophotos and 3D models – up to 40%. Highly recommended for professionals looking to improve their workflow and the accuracy of data generated.
Representation of Pix4D plot
What it does
Seagull #IMU highlights the following features
- High sensitivity – update rate at 100Hz (10mS)
- Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer
- Integrates to #MAP-X2 to log azimuth data for photos
- Up to 40% faster processing in Pix4D – when using IMU data!
What it supports
The following hardware is supported
What you get
The following is part of this product
- 1 x Seagull #IMU
- 1 x I2C cable for interfacing to #MAP-X2 (Blue)
– all the support you could wish for !
Details for Seagull #IMU
- Voltage: 3.9 – 12V (5 volts recommended – do NOT exceed 12V!)
- Communication level: 3.3V
- Current draw: 29.3mA
- Accelerometer ranges: ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g
- Gyroscope ranges: ±125°/s to ±2000°/s
- Magnetometer: magnetic field ranges ±1300µT (X & Y axis) and ±2500µT (Z axis) – resolution of 0.3µT
- Dimensions: 19mm x 19mm x 7.8mm
- Weight: 3g