#GPK – Extreme Positioning.
Seagull #GPK is a high precision GNSS receiver which can operate in multiple modes in order to give you the utmost flexibility and precision for your UAV platform!
#GPK features an on-board SD card which gives the user ability to easily configure the module in order to suit the functionality required – on the go!
- Multiple modes – Real Time Kinematic, Post Processed Kinematic, Moving Baseline
- High refresh rate – 4Hz MB, 5Hz RTK, 10Hz RAW, 10Hz GNSS
- High position accuracy – up to 1 cm!
- Easy configuration – via SD card
- Two operational modes – BASE or ROVER
- On-board PPK logging, #MAP-X2 compatible, Multiple Flight Controllers supported
#GPK RTK/PPK/MB SOLUTION
Representation of two #GPK modules operating in RTK mode with #RADIO modules used for data transmission
What it does
Seagull #GPK supports the following functions
- BASE / ROVER ( #GPK can operate either as a BASE or ROVER )
- RTK ( Real Time Kinematic navigation for your drone and logging – at 5Hz )
- PPK ( Post Processed Kinematic BASE logging and ROVER logging+navigation with #MAP-X2 – at 10Hz )
- MB ( Moving Baseline navigation and logging, requires 2 x #GPK modules – at 4Hz )
- GNSS ( Non-Kinematic mode navigation and logging – at 10Hz )
What it supports
The following hardware is supported
- Pixhawk 1
- Pixhawk 2.1
- APM 2.6
- APM 2.5
– all of the ardupilot based FCs’ are supported as well any FC that is capable of utilizing UBX/NMEA messages for navigation
What you get
The following is part of this product
- 1 x Seagull #GPK
- 1 x Antenna for #GPK
- 2 x GH-JST cable for interfacing to #MAP-X2 and Flight Controller
- 1 x GH-JST to interface with Pixhawk 1
- 1 x 128MB micro SD card ( w. fullsize adaptor )
– all the support your could wish for !
Details for Seagull #GPK
- Ublox NEO-M8P-2, L1/B1, GPS/GLONASS/BEIDOU GNSS receiver – update rate up to 10Hz
- Voltage: 3.9 – 12V (5 volts recommended – do NOT exceed 12V!)
- Current draw: 80mA MIN, 100mA AVERAGE, 120mA MAX
- Dimensions: 45mm x 41mm x 11mm
- Weight: 16 gram