#GPK – Extreme Positioning.
Seagull #GPK is a high precision single band GNSS receiver which can operate in multiple modes in order to give you the utmost flexibility and precision for your UAV platform! Whether utilized in RTK or PPK modes #GPK is capable logging data internally when functioning as BASE or ROVER configuration. #GPK can be integrated with #SYNC2 or other types of feedback loops from camera devices to keep track and record data based on shutter events!
- High refresh rate – 4Hz MB, 5Hz RTK, 10Hz RAW, 10Hz PVT GNSS
- Concurrent GNSS constellations supported – 2
- High precision navigation in RTK – up to 2.5 cm!
- Internal data logging – RTK / PPK / PVT GNSS
- Event logging – Such as shutter release
- Two operational modes – BASE or ROVER
- Multiple modes – Real Time Kinematic, Post Processed Kinematic, Moving Baseline
#GPK RTK/PPK/MB SOLUTION
Representation of two #GPK modules operating in RTK mode with #RADIO modules used for data transmission
What it does
Seagull #GPK supports the following functions
- BASE / ROVER ( #GPK can operate either as a BASE or ROVER )
- RTK ( Real Time Kinematic navigation rate – up to 8Hz )
- PPK ( Post Processed Kinematic navigation rate – up to 10Hz )
- MB ( Moving Baseline navigation rate – up to 4Hz )
- PVT GNSS ( Non-Kinematic navigation rate – up to 10Hz )
What it supports
The following hardware is supported
- Pixhawk 1
- Pixhawk 2.1
- APM 2.6
- APM 2.5
– all of the ardupilot based FCs’ are supported as well any FC that is capable of utilizing UBX/NMEA messages for navigation
What you get
The following is part of this product
- 1 x Seagull #GPK
- 1 x GPS antenna for #GPK
- 1 x 16GB micro SD card ( w. fullsize adaptor )
– all the support you could wish for !
Details for Seagull #GPK
- Ublox NEO-M8P-2 GNSS receiver
- Following signals supported: L1C/A, L1OF, B1I (GPS/GLONASS/ /BEIDOU)
- Refresh rate: up to 4Hz Moving Baseline, 8Hz Real Time Kinematic, 10Hz RAW (Post Processed Kinematic), 10Hz PVT (UBX Binary)
- Supply voltage: 3.9 – 12v (5v recommended – do NOT exceed 12v!)
- Current draw: 100mA AVERAGE
- Dimensions: 42.7mm x 44.5mm x 10.2mm
- Weight: 16g
There are no reviews yet.