#SYNC2 – Event Feedback.
Seagull #SYNC2 is a universal camera hot shoe adapter which is designed for trigger event feedback to the Flight Controllers and other logging products.
#SYNC2 is a perfect solution to improve overall precision and workflow within mapping industry. By using #SYNC2 will lead to more accurate coordinates of triggered photos for georeferencing, as well as one-to-one ratio between photos and coordinates.
#SYNC2 in use with #MAP-X2
#SYNC2 in use with Flight Controller
What it does
Seagull #SYNC2 highlights the following features
- Improved precision and workflow!
- Instant feedback of cameras shutter to your logging system
- Easy to interface with Ardupilot based Flight Controllers
- Support for high precision camera trigger #MAP-X2!
- Use in conjunction with #MAP-X2 / #REC2 / #REC /#MAP2 / #IR
What it supports
The following hardware is supported
- Pixhawk 1
- Pixhawk 2.1
- Pixhawk 4
- APM 2.6
- APM 2.5
- – any Flight Controller that can utilize event feedback from hot shoe
Any hardware that is able to interface and take advantage of event logging!
What you get
The following is part of this product
- 1 x Seagull #SYNC2
- 1 x Servo Cable ( 30cm )
– all the support you could wish for !
Details for Seagull #SYNC2
- Voltage: 3.3 – 5V (range depends on your device’s logic level – do not exceed)
- Dimensions: 18.5mm x 18.5mm x 8.5mm
- Weight: 4g (without servo cable)