#RADIO – Roger That.
Seagull #RADIO is a fully configurable transceiver module designed for use in platforms where unrestricted data size and continuous transmission/receiving is required, as well as long range – stretching up to 6 kilometers!
#RADIO is perfect solution to use as a telemetry module to transmit data back to the ground control software from your Flight Controller or use the modules with Seagull #GPK to handle RTCM data streams in order to achieve RTK FIX.
Representation of two #RADIO modules transmitting and receiving “Hello World!”
What it does
Seagull #RADIO highlights the following features
- Unlimited size data packages transfer/receive!
- Adjustable output power from 100mW to 1WATT
- Adjustable frequency and target addresses
- Air data rate up to 168kbps
- Range up to 6km
- UART Interface
What it supports
The following hardware is supported
- Pixhawk 1
- Pixhawk 2.1
- APM 2.6
- APM 2.5
- – any Flight Controller that has TELEMETRY UART PORT operating at 3.3V logic level
Any application that requires data to be transferred!
What you get
The following is part of this product
- 2 x Seagull #RADIO
- 2 x Antenna for #RADIO
- 2 x GH-JST cable for interfacing to #GPK
– all the support your could wish for !
Details for Seagull #RADIO
- Voltage: 3.9 – 12V (5 volts recommended – do NOT exceed 12V!)
- Communication level: 3.3V
- Current draw transmitting: 100mW = 31.8mA | 500mW = 159mA | 1Watt = 318mA
- Current draw receiving: 29mA
- Dimensions: 45mm x 41mm x 11mm
- Weight: 16 gram