#MAP–X2 – Precision Redefined.
The ultimate precision is the goal and that’s what such technology gets you to. Our goal was always to have the most advanced feature rich camera trigger that would be able to produce exact position of where photo was captured and this goal is fulfilled by #MAP-X2.
#MAP-X2 is an essential tool for the professional that is serious about precision and efficiency, where there are no time for errors. If you are working within Photography, Geomapping, Agriculture Analysis, 3D modelling or similar fields within surveillance where you need utmost precision then this product is the only way to go.
- High data rate sampling – 4Hz MB, 5Hz RTK, 10Hz RAW, 10Hz GNSS
- Direct camera feedback – 1:1 ratio between photos & coordinates
- Various trigger modes – SHOE-STATE, ACT, PWM, BUTTON, TIMELAPSE
- Trigger and LOG – with or without SYNC feedback
- Easy geotagging – Pix4D, EXIF
- IMU compatible – increased precision for ORTOPHOTO and 3D model processes
- Extensive camera compatibility – simply switch to a different camera cable
- Wide range of Flight Controllers supported – navigation and triggering!
- Modular design – compatible with existing and future Seagull products
- Multiple brand GNSS receivers supported!
#X2 THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION
Representation of #X2 with #GPK GNSS receivers, #RADIO, #IMU and #SYNC2
What it does
Seagull #MAP-X2 supports the following modes
- SST ( Logging based on SYNC event etc. manual camera triggering )
- ACT ( Regular camera shutter trigger mode with pre-definable focus time )
- PWM ( User-definable PWM signal output for triggering cameras such as Flir Vue Pro etc.)
- BUTTON ( Button based trigger execution for ACT and PWM modes )
- TIMELPASE ( Precise interval based camera triggering )
- CAMERA ON/OFF ( Only supported with Sony “MULTI” interfaced cameras! )
What it supports
The following hardware is supported
- Pixhawk 1
- Pixhawk 2.1
- APM 2.6
- APM 2.5
- DJI Wookong
- DJI A2
- DJI A3
– and many others with camera support
R/C radio systems:
- That interfaces with standard PWM signal (almost any radio system)
What you get
The following is part of this product
- 1 x Seagull #MAP-X2
- 2 x Servo cables ( 30cm length )
- 1 x 128MB micro SD card ( w. fullsize adaptor )
– all the support your could wish for !
Details for Seagull #MAP-X2
- Voltage: 3.9 – 12V (5 volts recommended – do NOT exceed 12V!)
- Current draw: 17mA MIN, 43mA AVERAGE, 55mA MAX
- Input signal: 3.3V standard R/C PWM between 1000 – 2000μS
- Dimensions: 48mm x 40mm x 11mm
- Weight: 20g