#IR is an infrared camera trigger !
Seagull #IR gives you control of your cameras shutter via infrared commands.
#IR will work with Sony, Nikon, Canon and Olympus cameras that are able to be triggered by an infrared remote. Servo cable is included with #IR – making it really simple to get started !
#IR can easily trigger your camera – either with your R/C transmitter from the ground, or let your Flight Controller do the job. A lot of camera brands and models are supported.
NOTE: Seagull #IR will work with all cameras listed – no matter which model your order it for !
( Your selection helps us create even greater products ! 🙂 )
#IR is here to help you capture !
Working within Aerial photography, Geomapping, Agriculture analysis, 3D modelling or something else – where you need to trigger your camera from a UAV platform?
We have a perfect solution for you, introducing Seagull #IR!
#IR is controlled by a single standard PWM servo signal from your R/C receiver and/or Flight Controllers like 3DR Pixhawk, APM 2.6, DJI Wookong, DJI A2 – and many others with camera support.
NEW: Users of Sony cameras are able to use Video Record function as well, which is featured by #IR ( Video Record feature is ONLY supported by capable Sony cameras )
How to videos
Configure your Transmitter
What it does
Seagull #IR support the following functions
• Picture ( Shutter release action )
• Video Record ( Video start/stop – NOTE: Only works with capable Sony cameras )
What it supports
The following hardware is supported
• Flight Controllers: 3DR Pixhawk, APM 2.6, APM 2.5, DJI Wookong, A2 – and many others with camera support
• All R/C radio systems that interfaces with standard PWM signal (almost any radio system)
What you get
The following is part of this product
1 x Seagull #IR
1 x Servo cable ( 30cm length )
What it is
Details for this product
• Dimensions: 23.5 x 9.8mm x 4.4 mm
• Weight: 1g ( ~4g with servo cable)
• Voltage: 3.5 – 5.5 volts ( 5 volts recommended )
• Current: 22.5mA (maximum current draw)
• Input signal: Standard R/C PWM servo signal ( between 1000 – 2000uS )