#MAP2 is finally here!
The second release of our popular trigger solution is finally here – now with 2 inputs and new features such as Sony QX1 Keep-alive, Timelapse and a smaller footprint !
( … and customers of the previous version – don’t worry, we only added features, all features of the previous #MAP is still placed as you know it 🙂 )
With Seagull #MAP2 you get everything you need to connect your camera to your favorite UAV/Drone platform.
Both camera and servo cable are included with #MAP2 – making it really simple to get started !
#MAP2 can easily trigger your camera – either with your R/C transmitter from the ground, or let your Flight Controller do the job. A lot of camera brands and models are supported.
Just pick your camera system from the selector above – and we will find the right cable for you !
#MAP2 is your new UAV camera buddy!
Working within Aerial photography, Geomapping, Agricultural analysis, 3D modelling or something else – where you need to trigger your camera from a UAV platform?
We have a perfect solution for you, introducing Seagull #MAP2 !
#MAP2 is controlled by a standard PWM servo signal from your R/C receiver and/or Flight Controllers like 3DR Pixhawk, APM 2.6, DJI Wookong, DJI A2 – and many others with camera support.
NEW: #MAP2 now also features a “Timelapse” feature and a highly requested “Keep-alive” feature for Sony’s QX1 camera, that prevents the auto-power off after 2 minutes.
Users of Sony Multi cameras can also enjoy the “Camera On/Off” feature and protect their compact camera lens on fixed wing platforms – by switching OFF the camera before landing.
When used on multirotor platforms, this can minimize the risk of dust getting to the retractable lens mechanism during takeoffs and landings.
How to videos
Configure your Transmitter
What it does
Seagull #MAP2 support the following functions
• AF-T ( 1 sec pre-autofocus – then trigger )
• IS-T ( instant trigger – as soon as camera locks focus )
• Camera On/Off ( Only with Sony “MULTI” interfaced cameras! )
• Timelapse ( Shutter release with variable time interval )
• Keep-alive ( Sony QX1 keep-alive function, prevents camera from auto power off )
What it supports
The following hardware is supported
- Flight Controllers: 3DR Pixhawk, APM 2.6, APM 2.5, DJI Wookong, DJI A2 – and many others with camera support
Watch the Video on the Support page -> “Setting up Mission Planner / Ground Control”
- All R/C radio systems that interfaces with standard PWM signal (almost any radio system)
Watch the Video on the Support page -> “Configuring your Transmitter”
What you get
The following is part of this product
1 x Seagull #MAP2
1 x Camera cable ( chosen by camera model )
2 x Servo cables ( 30cm length )
And off course – all the support your could wish for !
What it is
Details for this product
• Dimensions: 28.6mm x 10.3mm x 7.7mm
• Camera cable length: 12-60cm ( varies by cable type )
• Weight: 1.6g ( ~12g with cables – varies by cable type )
• Voltage: 3.5 – 5.5 volts ( 5 volts recommended )
• Current: 21.75mA (maximum current draw)
• Input signal: Standard R/C PWM servo signal ( between 1000 – 2000uS )